Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple
i/o board and a development environment that implements the
Processing/Wiring language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone
interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer
(e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). The open-source IDE can be downloaded
for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
This is the new
AVRDUINO (Arduino compatible) Board . In addition to all the features of
the previous board, the AVRDUINO now uses an ATmega8 which can be
programmed through Arduino software as well as any AVR programming software. This allows
for faster transfer rates, no drivers needed for Linux or Mac (inf file
for Windows is needed), and the ability to have the AVRDUINO show up as
a keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc.
- ATmega8 microcontroller (Self Programmable)
- CAN be used as ARDUINO Board as well as AVR's 28 PIN ATMEGA8 DEVELOPMENT BOARD.
- Buit In Power Supply : Input voltage - +7-+12V
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- 8k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- No Need of any Programmer
1) AVRDuino Board (With ATMEGA8 MICROCONTROLLER)
2) INSTRUCTION MANUAL(Will be sended through Email)
3) DRIVER DETAILS(Will be sended through Email)
4) USB CABLE ( FOR CONNECTING AVRDUINO WITH PC/LAPTOP
5) TUTORIAL OF BURNING PROGRAM OF LED TOGGLE THROUGH Arduino software as well as any AVR programming software. (Will be sended through Email)
NOTE: AVRDuino have a dual nature, first as AVR Development Board,
second as ARDUINO COMPATIBLE BOARD. Because of its Dual Nature AVRDuino
Doesn't Support Serial Monitor in ARDUINO IDE. For Serial Monitor
Support in ARDUINO IDE Please BUY AVRDUINO PRO VERSION WHICH IS
EQUIVALENT TO ARDUINO UNO.