Our refurbished equipment can keep you within budget while representing a great value.
You can save up to 50% off manufacturer list prices by purchasing refurbished equipment from us. All the while receiving ‘’like new’’ equipment.
All of our refurbished equipment goes through a vigorous testing procedure before it’s reach you, individually boxed, and stocked in our warehouse while awaiting shipping to you.
Refurbished Cell Phones
The first thing to know about a refurbished cell phone is that it is not new, but that does not mean it has been used much. Many people buy a cell phone and then change their minds and return it within a couple of days, even though there is nothing wrong with the phone. These phones cannot legally be resold as new, but they may never have actually been used. Other phones have been returned because they stopped working properly or because they simply got old and worn and the owner wanted something new. There is no real way to tell for sure why a used phone was returned, but a refurbished phone, by definition, should work like a new phone; if it does not work like new, it was not refurbished.
What are Refurbished or Surplus Electronics?
While the term refurbished electronics or surplus electronics usually conjures up a ‘not so reassuring’ image of such products, it is actually an umbrella term used to define a separate class of products, that have nothing wrong with them and are in perfect working condition. It’s just that they were leftover or slightly damaged while moving through the supply chain and so now can’t be sold as a new item. This is why they have been offered as a surplus product, and quite often they are offered with great discounts. Sometimes customers may return an item for a refund, without using or even opening the package. Such products are also classified under surplus items.
Some of the terms used to segregate such products are defined below:
1. Surplus - Gadgets and appliances that have been either superseded or have reached end of line are classified as surplus. Such items are returned by the retailer to make room for the latest product range. These products have never been used in any way and are carton packed.
2. Carton Damaged - Sometimes the carton of a particular product maybe damaged during transit or shipment, and may have a slight dent or blemish, which would force the retailer to return the appliance to the manufacturer. Such products are then classified as carton damaged products.
3. Demo Units - Demonstration units that are used in retail stores, trade shows or those used by product reviewers are repackaged and sold as refurbished items.
4. Factory Seconds - Products in perfect working condition, which may have a slight cosmetic blemish that’s too small to be noticed.
5. Refurbished Items - These could be used products like dealer display units, which have been reworked upon and made in sale able condition by the manufacturer.
Surplus or Refurbished Electronics: Benefits
Now let’s take a look at the various advantages associated with purchasing refurbished electronics:
1. Surplus electronics are priced about 25 percent to 40 percent lower than their brand new counterparts. This means you rake in huge savings.
2. They are just like brand new products and are in no way any less as far as functionalities are concerned.
3. Most of all surplus products come with full manufacturer warranty while refurbished products come with either sellers or manufacturer’s warranty.
4. Surplus or refurbished products offer the best value for money, which can also help buyers upgrade their choice due to the savings on it.
5. Hot-selling out of stock products might be available in the refurbished market.
Now that you are aware of the various advantages associated with purchasing surplus or refurbished electronics, doesn't it make more sense to go for surplus items and enjoy huge savings. Besides, as one of the reputed sellers of electronics goods, we sell all our products with full manufacturer warranty or sellers warranty as the case may be.
Now, could you ever find a better deal than that? I bet you wouldn't! So go ahead and check out our catalog or visit our store for amazing on the spot discounts.
Color Available : As per stock please confirm before buying.
Content - phone, charger, earphone, data cable, box.
NO WARRANTY . NO GUARANTEE ON HARDWARE.
NO RETURN POLICY , IN-CASE DEFECT ON ARRIVAL SHOULD BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY AND WE SHALL REPLACE THE HANDSET OR REFUND THE MONEY.
IN CASE IF YOU FOUND ANY PROBLEM WITHIN 4 DAYS PLS CALL/SMS +91 889 585 4700
AND RETURN EXPENSE SHOULD BE BORNE BY YOU.
1. Identify your product
2. Submit your contact information
3. Upload a photo of your damaged phone or screen shot
Already submitted a warranty but haven't heard from us? Be sure to check your spam folder!
· We'll need a photo of the full case, along with your handwritten name and signature, date, your product code and a arrow or two to show the damage.
· Don't have a printer? No problem. We also accept warranty photos without a template. Just make sure you include your full case with your handwritten name and signature, date, your product code and a arrow or two to show the damage.
AND OCTROI/RETURN EXPENSE SHOULD BE BORNE BY YOU.