Why should you collect coins or notes?
Coins and Notes represent rich history and cultural heritage. The number of collectors is increasing day by day and so is the demand for these coins and notes. The value of these items keeps appreciating every year. They have given upward and consistent returns than any other forms of investment (like equities, real estate, bank deposits, gold etc with their cyclical swings). Collecting coins & notes is also a very useful and effective hobby for you and your kids as everyone gets engaged in a constructive manner and it stimulates your creative side. It is also a great legacy that you can leave behind for your future generations.
WE ALWAYS STRIVE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST IN TERMS OF VARIETY AND QUALITY AND TRUE VALUE FOR MONEY. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIME OBJECTIVE AND I ASSURE YOU THAT ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE GENUINE & YOU WILL ENJOY OUR SERVICES. WE LOOK FORWARD TO A FRUITFUL & LONG STANDING RELATIONSHIP!!!
PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER EBAY LISTINGS:
Visit My eBay Shop: FortuneGuruCollectibles
Name - BRITISH INDIA PORTUGUESE 1886 QUARTER TANGA COPPER COIN
Year - 1886
Weight - 6.23 gm (approx)
Denomination - Quarter Tanga
Metal - Copper
This coin belongs to Indo Portuguese period. The coin is in good condition for its age and is not cleaned. The images on the coin is clearly visible. A wonderful piece to own. Collectors grab them due to its utmost importance. So make a wise decision and invest in this coin. Bid and win with confidence.
Please read before you bid
Those with shipping address outside India:
The Shipping and Handling charges for this item will be US$6.99 and for every additional item US$3.00 will be charges. Upto 3 items can be sent in 1 packet. Notes and coins cannot be combined.
How we would like the transaction to be:
We are more of a collector and we do this out of passion than anything else. Therefore we expect our transaction to be cool and relaxed… making it a pleasant experience.
- A bid on any item states that you have read the terms and conditions. A bid is a legal contract and indicates that you agree to all the terms and conditions stated.
- Multiple Payment options are available - Paisapay, DD, Money order, pickup by buyer for Domestic Bidders. For international bidders Paypal, Paisapay will be the option. Please ask me for shipping costs before bidding.
- Please ask for invoice immediately once you have won the item
- I dispatch the item within 1 to 3 working days after receiving the payment
- All non paying bidders will be automatically reported to eBay and a strike put on your eBay account
- If you are not sure you want the item or do not intend to pay for it please do not bid on it.
- We will wait for 7 days for the payment from the end date of the listing there after we will not assure the availability of the product.
- Return Policy: In case you would like to return the items purchased, you can do so within 7 days from the date of receipt of the item for a full refund less the shipping & Handling charges. The items should be returned in original condition for a refund
- Grading is an art. The grading given here is indicative and represents only my opinion. Two persons grading the same coin might have different views and may not necessarily be the same. Therefore please grade the coin by seeing the scan and go by your judgment.
Feedback will be left for those who leave us feedback and pay promptly. As soon as you leave positive feedback, you will receive positive feedback automatically.
We are open for all communication. Please contact me if you have any queries or if you are not satisfied with the product. I would be glad to assist you and resolve all outstanding issues or any doubts that you might have about the product. Request you not to leave negative feedback as a first resort. Thanks a lot for your understanding
Add me to your favourites list
Receive my email newsletters
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING & PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER EBAY LISTINGS
BID WITH CONFIDENCE
GOOD LUCK & HAPPY BIDDING
VISIT US ONCE AGAIN