Factory Seconds: - It is left over rejected goods after they are manufactured. The defects may be vary ignorably minute.
Also we have got feedbacks from a couple of buyers that our product (most of the time clothing not footwear ) is used. We want to bring it to your notice that we have so much fresh unused to sell already and we are not able to do it due to lack of time. Only 30 % of the stock we have is what we sell on eBay , rest we do only export it. We don't list the rest 70 % on ebay . So we don't need to fool people by selling used products.
As far as feedbacks : We don't beg or request for a positive feedback. If you think the product was worthwhile for the money you have paid then kindly leave a feedback accordingly. As far as a leaving negative feedback we make sure there is no mistake from us for you to leave a negative feedback due to an issue with the product. We give 100 % perfect description. But still there is a chance of Human error, in this situation we request you to communicate with us before leaving a negative feedback . If after the communication you feel unsatisfied you are free to do as you will.
Factory seconds issues of Shoes:
1) The actual size of the shoe might be different from the size mentioned on the pair.
2) Two odd might show the different sizes embossed or printed in them even through the pair is perfect.
3) Very minute color shading which can be observed only if noticed.
4) Item might have a de-branding done. The label & name embossed on the sole or upper might be fused.
Factory seconds issues of Garments:
1) Original buttons meant for the product might be replaced.
2) One of the button holes might be bigger than standard size.
3) Washable stains caused due to mishandling of the product at the manufacturing unit.
4) Main label might show for ex. Size ‘M’ but the actual size according to measurements might be ‘L’ & so on.
5) The fabric of the item might smell like used or old sometimes due to it being dumped in one corener of the warehouse for a long time untouched.
Sourcing of products : Sourcing of these factory seconds products in done from export houses. And sometimes at the manufacturer. Since These product most of the time come with Miniature irregularities there is no certification of authenticity issued for the same.