DUAL SIM CUTTER MICRO SIM AND NANO SIM FOR
IPHONE4 IPHONE5 AND ALL OTHER MODELS WHICH SUPPORTS
MICRO OR NANO SIM
WITH FREE ADAPTERS
You do not need to buy an extra micro/nano sim card for any tab or mobile phone
· Very Easy to use ( JUST AS SIMPLE AS TO USE A STAPLER)
cutter is precision made, so all you have to do is insert a standard
sim and press the lever, it's as easy as using a hole puncher.
· Once cut you can use your new sim in any tab/iPad/iPhone 4/5 and any mobile
· You can also use it in conjunction with an adapter as a standard sim card again
· Cut a standard sim card (15*25mm) into micro sim card (12*15mm) accurately and with ease.
· Cut a micro sim card (12*15mm) into nano sim card (8.8*12.3mm) accurately and with ease.
· All the measurement is accurately done for the cutter; you just need to input the sim card in correct way.
1 x Dual (Micro/Nano) sim cutter
1 x Nano to standard adapter free
1 x Micro to standard adapter free
1 Ejection Pin free
please note the last category Noosy 4 In 1 Nano Sim Card Adapter just contain a simple sim adapter set only
PLEASE CHECK THE COMPATIBILITY OF YOUR MOBILE
100% SATISFACTION GARANTEED
EBAY IS SAFEST PLACE TO BUY ONLINEFOR ANY ISSUES BEFORE AND AFTER PURCHASE
FELL FREE TO MESSAGE US EITHER THRU EBAY
OR MESSAGE ME ON MY EMAIL :
WE ASSURE U THAT ALL QUERIES WILL BE RESOLVED IN NEXT 24 HOURS
THANKS FOR WATCHING OUR PRODUCT
THANKS FOR SHOPPING WITH US
WE ALWAYS APPRECIATE AND NEED UR SUPPORT
SO PLZ PROVIDE YOUR SUPPORT BY PROVIDING US FULL 5 STAR FEEDBACK
We accept Paisapay payment method :- using your Credit/Debit card or Netbanking.
Delivery time depends on courier company ,it could takes normally ( 1 to 7 Buisiness Days ) depends on your location.
if you feel your order is stuck somewhere due to any reason we will not be responsible for delivery. if u do not receive your item within 7 days after shipping then please inform us for assistance. Do not purchase if your area is not serviceable under above courier.
We Ships Our item by DTDC or FIRST FLIGHT Courier, within 1 or 2 days after receiving orders.we normally ships same day. 90% of our items delivers on 3nd and 4rd days after shipping.
Plz Track ur provided awb no. after 6-10 hr after getting it as it takes time to get update on logistic web sites.
if you have any types of question you can email us - email@example.com
You can also click on ask seller a question tab
in case if you wants to talk with us then send a message with your telephone numbar we will call you.
We have all types of mobile accessories available,if u do not finds your desire item in our store,then send a email to us,we will try to arrange that item for u within few days.
if u wants to purchase in wholesale - special discount are also available.
Plz, check the goods at the time of delivery, any type of dispute regarding the damage / mis-order will not be entertained afterwards. plz Communicate with us through member to member communication before leaving any type of negative feedback,
a (-) feedback can never resolve a issue, but through communication every type of issue can be resolved.
screen guard / glass screen guard require professional skills for installation, for error free installation take the help of the professional for best results.
All Types of cables are tested before shipping so plz check them thoroughly at the time of delivery because the cables may get damage / stop working due to mishandling/long usage.
Leaving Feedback on eBay
There are several ways to leave feedback for a seller:
- If you’re on the transaction page, click the Leave Feedback link; the Leave Feedback page appears.
- In the Purchase History area of your My eBay page, click the Leave Feedback link next to the transaction.
- In the Feedback Forum, click the Leave Feedback link to see a list of all your completed auctions from the last 60 days for which you haven’t left feedback.
- On your My eBay page, scroll down and on the left side you will see your purchase history. Click there to find the item that’s just arrived. Under Actions to the right of the item, you will see a Leave Feedback link, which will take you to the Feedback page.
- Click the Community–>Announcements link, in the main navigation bar, and then click eBay Feedback Forum. On the next page that appears, click the Leave Feedback link.
To leave feedback for a seller, follow these steps:
- Enter the required information.
Note that your item number is usually filled in, but if you’re placing feedback from the user’s feedback page, you need to have the number at hand.
- Choose whether you want your feedback to be positive, negative, or neutral.
- Type your feedback comment.
- Fill in your star ratings by clicking the stars next to the questions (see below, “Giving Detailed Star Ratings Properly “).
If you decide that the seller’s description was inaccurate, you will have to explain why by clicking next to the explanations that appear
- Click the Leave Feedback button
In addition to a feedback comment and rating (positive, negative, or neutral), buyers should leave detailed seller ratings, too. After the buyer types a comment, he or she is prompted to rate the seller with one to five stars on four different factors of the transaction. The table below shows the specific rating factors, and a translation of what the stars mean.
Giving Detailed Star Ratings
In some cases, detailed star ratings are grayed out when you attempt to leave feedback. This situation occurs under three circumstances:
- Communication: If you haven’t sent any messages to the seller via eBay’s message system, the seller specifies 1-day handling time and uploads tracking information by the end of the next business day there will be no option to rate the seller.
- Shipping quickly: When the seller posts tracking numbers to eBay for your shipment within the time frame promised in the listing and the package arrives within four days, eBay automatically gives the seller a five-star rating.
- Shipping charges: If the seller provided free shipping, he or she automatically receives a 5-star rating.
What the DSR Stars Mean
# of Stars = Meaning
|In the Real World|
How accurate was the item description?
|1 = Very inaccurate|
2 = Inaccurate
3 = Neither inaccurate or accurate
4 = Accurate
5 = Very accurate
|In my world, the item was either described right or wrong – to me, there is no in-between. So when I rate a seller, the item is either is as advertised, or it isn't.|
How satisfied were you with the seller’s communication?
|1 = Very unsatisfied|
2 = Unsatisfied
3 = Neither unsatisfied or satisfied
4 = Satisfied
5 = Very satisfied
As I buyer, I lean toward being very satisfied that I got enough communication from the seller if I get a question answered, and at least get a tracking number notification, I'm satisfied. But if I haven’t heard from a seller until the item reaches my door, I’m definitely rating in the 2-star range.
How quickly did the seller ship the item?
|1 = Very slowly|
2 = Slowly
3 = Neither slowly or quickly
4 = Quickly
5 = Very quickly
|As a buyer, you need to check the postmark on the package you receive. If the seller ships the next day or the next day after that, it’s fair to click 5 (Very Quickly), no matter how long the postal service took to get it to you.|
How reasonable were the shipping and handling charges?
|1 = Very unreasonable|
2 = Unreasonable
3 = Neither unreasonable or reasonable
4 = Reasonable
5 = Very reasonable
|When I purchase an item, I know what the shipping cost will be. The only surprise here is when you get an item in a small envelope and you’ve paid $9.00 for shipping – or if you paid for Priority Mail and it comes in another class of service. This is, to me, pretty black-and-white. It’s either going to be reasonable or not.|