Safety feature:-Jaipan Zatpat RotiMaker is provided with thermo fuse
as an additional protection in case of thermo set failure in such case
mains ""on"" indicator light (D) will go off.
Electric Roti maker makes rolling chapattis easier than ever
before. It allows you to make thin and perfectly circular chapattis
with minimum effort. Non Stick Roti Chapati Maker surface that prevents
the dough from sticking to it. Chapati Maker has been provided with a
handle that makes it easy to press the plates together, and knobs that
help you to lift up the top plate.The Chapati Maker can easily make
tasty rotis (chapatis), khakaraas, papads etc in a few seconds. It has
been designed to save your time and energy in the kitchen. The Roti
Maker makes uniform rotis which are soft and remain hot for a long
How to Operate Roti Maker:
- Open the plates and connect the plug into 230/240v socked. Wait till
the indicator light automatically goes off. The unit is ready for use.
The temperature will be maintained by the thermostat and the indicator
will go accordingly.
- Prepare the dough balls of about an inch in diameter. Flatten these
balls slightly. Place a dough ball slightly off centre, towards the
rear of the bottom plate.
- Close the upper plate and gently press down the lever. Open the
upper plate after a few seconds. The dough has now been rolled into the
shape of a roti. Leave it in this state for 15-20 seconds.
- Flip the roti over. In about 20-15 seconds, air bubbles will begin to form on the top surface of the roit.
- As this happens, turn the roti over and gently shut the upper plate
of your "Chapati Maker". After a few more seconds, the roti will start
puffing up from both sides.
- Your roti cooked in the new Chapati maker is now ready to be served.
please Contact us if you have any query or issue, we will resolve 100% with positive response ,
Please mail us our mail email@example.com Or Call us - +91 9136101018
Please Don't give us Negative Feedback because No Resolving after give any Negative Feedback