Satavar - Thaneervittan Kilangu Powder 200Grms (50Grms x 4 Packs)
Botanical Name : Asparagus Racemosus
Family Name : Liliaceae
Common Names : Asparagus, Asparagus Root, Shatavari
Sanskrit: Shatmuli, Satavari
Hindi: Satavar, Satmuli
Tamil: Thaneervittan Kilangu, Ammaikodi
Malayalam: Chatavali, Shatavali, Satavari
Telugu: Pilli Gaddalu, Toalb Gaddalu
Gujarati: Ekalkanto, Saatawari, Ekalakanto
Bengali: Shatamuli, Satamuli
Marathi: Asvel, Shatavari, Shatawarmul, Shatavari
Kannada: Majjige-gedde, Aheru balli
Shatavari is a climbing plant which grows in low forests all through India. It is mostly the roots of the plant that are used for medicinal purposes. Shatavari has been used in India for thousands of years for its therapeutic and tonic properties. It is an all-round tonic and rejuvenative which can be given to a person with any type, constitution, males or females, youngsters or elders. Indeed, Shatavari is the Universal Rasayana. It has various synonyms like atirasa (very juicy), satpadi (possesses hundreds of roots), suksma patra (has tiny leaves etc).
Shatavari increases the white blood count and stimulates greatly macrophages which helps to combat their candida. Shatavari also contains various bioflavinoids, and essential vitamin B components, and the essential elements of calcium and zinc.
Health Benefits of Satavar, Satmuli (Asparagus)
· Asparagus is one of the most significant vegetables, which is known to contain glutathione (GSH), an antioxidant, which is helpful in fighting deadly diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
· Loaded with an abundance of amino acid called asparagine, this herbaceous shoot helps in eliminating wastes out of the body. It is for this reason that some people excrete smelly urine after consuming asparagus.
· When taken in the form of juice, asparagus effectively reduces the acidity in the blood.
· Asparagus also contains a unique phytochemical, which produces anti-inflammatory effects that are highly useful for relieving arthritis and rheumatism.
· Particularly for people who are diabetic, asparagus when taken as a liquid contains healthy minerals that are essential for controlling blood sugar levels.
· Asparagus, when consumed during pregnancy, assists in reducing the risk of birth defects and low birth weight. This is due to the presence of folic acid, calcium and other minerals.
· Rich in potassium, vitamin A, folate and glutathione, asparagus acts an anti-ageing deterrent that protects cells against toxins such as free radicals.
· It is one of the few herbal, containing inulin, which feeds natural bacteria living in the large intestine. This prevents overgrowth of yeast and keeps the digestive system in good health.
· The diuretic effects of asparagus are highly useful in relieving swelling and bloating caused due to premenstrual syndrome in women.
· The strong composition of magnesium in asparagus aids in alleviating irritability, fatigue and depression.
Note: Siddha treatment is based on complete physical examination of the patient, Naadi diagnosis, and other diagnostic criteria of the disease. The content given in this article is purely meant for information and education purpose only. Kindly consult a Siddha physician before any sort of self medication.
Shipping & Feedback
- Please clarify your doubts about the item, seller or services before placing your order. please do not hesitate to ask us, we would be glad to assist you
- Your item will be shipped to your eBay registered address within 2-4 working days after the order confirmation.
- We would like you to be our fully satisfied valued customer. When you receive your order, please do take a moment to leave us positive feedback with five star detailed seller ratings at eBay and we will surely do the same for you thereafter.
- Your positive feedback with 5 star rating (Detailed Seller Ratings) is very important to us to be in top of Ebay across all other sellers. Please help us to maintain a 5-Star rating, by rating us with a 5-Star in all 4 categories when you give the feedback.
- If you are unhappy with the product or our service, and if you think of giving feedback anything less than positive or below 5 star for any reason, please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a chance to assist you before you leave any negative feedback. We assure that your issue will be resolved without many questions.
- You can also contact us by clicking on 'Ask a question' on this page to contact seller. You may also leave a private message by clicking on the seller's eBay ID
- We believe we can produce a positive outcome to any situation and we are working hard to earn your praise.