Hypo Allergenic Eye Patches For Ultra Sensitive
This category is specially designed for parents who wish to try our eye patches to judge the quality & correct size for their kids. As each patch comes in a individually wrapped and sterilized pouch, it is 100% safe to repack.
Suggestion: If you are confused between any two sizes, leave us a ebay message mentioning the two sizes. We will better send you patches of suggested sizes!
How to know the correct size:
It's largely depends on the age and growth of the baby. Still below mentioned points may be considered to make baby comfortable with the patch.
1. Patch adhesive must not cut the Eyebrows, to make sure it wouldn't hurt while taking patch off.
2. Patch must cover the eye fully, to make sure no light enters the eye.
3. kid should be able to keep their eye open under the patch, this will make them feel comfortable with the patch.
ORTOPAD EYE PATCH FOR RASH FREE OCCLUSION THERAPY
Glittered/Non-Glittered design on these occlusion eye patches
were created especially to appeal to kids. More than 30 designs with cotton
layer, ergonomic shape, nasal slits, a light excluding pad and very
skin-friendly hot-melt adhesive are available in various categories of Ortopad Boys, Ortopad Gilrs, and Ortopad Unisex (Funpack).
- They are made of a mono-stretch, non-woven material that allows the skin to breathe naturally and minimizes eyelid perspiration.
- The Ortopad® is free from rubber, resins or gluten.
- The patch contains a special black inlay that shields the eye from light.
- Nasal slit cuts for improved fitting around nasal area.
- New ergonomic shape.
- New light-excluding black inlay (very thin, soft surface)
- Non-woven cotton with soft surface for a comfortable feeling
- Improved “hot-melt pressure-sensitive” adhesive
- Each Ortopad patch is individually wrapped for convenience.
About the adhesive:
The adhesive is hypo-allergenic and latex-free, so skin irritation
and allergic reactions are rare. The Ortopad® has a special"Pressure
Sensitive, Hot-Melt" adhesive. This means that it requires body heat to
activate the adhesive.
- Makes it an all weather patch,
- Rashes are rare of rarest, and
- Wearing off the patch becomes very comfortable.
How to apply the Patch:
Before applying the patch, clean and dry the face well, using a soap
that is free of oils and lotions, as these will interfere with the
patch's ability to stick. Once the patch is applied to the skin, gently
press over the adhesive to bring it"up to body temperature", paying
special attention to the area where it crosses the nose.
Benefits of Proper size:
- It keeps the adhesive out of the eyebrow area so that removal of the patch is painless.
- It is more comfortable, as the patch is further away from the eye allowing the child to open the eye.
- Most importantly, since the eye can be opened, a properly sized
patch has a properly sized padded inlay that will provide maximal
protection from light.
Junior Size : 0 - 3 Yrs of Ages
Medium Size : 3 - 6 Yrs of Ages
Regular Size : 6+ Yrs of Ages
Watch the video available on you tube to see, how to wear a patch properly?
Due to ebay policy we can't provide the youtube link. You may search with the title "how to wear a patch properly" on youtube.
If you have any query or suggestion, feel free to leave ebay message for us.